|Monday||11:30 am||-||06:00 pm||Not Available|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||-||03:00 pm||Not Available|
|Wednesday||Not Available||Not Available|
|Thursday||10:00 am||-||01:30 pm||01:30 pm||-||05:00 pm|
|Friday||12:00 pm||-||07:00 pm||Not Available|
|Saturday||10:00 am||-||12:30 pm||02:00 pm||-||05:00 pm|
When you schedule an online appointment you will receive an appointment acknowledgement email. If you have not received an email your appointment is not scheduled yet and you will need to check your spam folder. Thank You
Before you book an online appointment, please read the information below.
Time has been specifically reserved for your massage. Excessive cancelations affect other clients' abilities to book appointments, and they risk the stability of the therapist's practice and livelihood. Please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you must cancel an appointment , otherwise a $ 35.00 reschedule fee will be accessed. All no shows and cancelations without 24 hours notice will be charged the full appointment price regardless of the reason for cancelation before rescheduling. If you have a gift certificate, or voucher from an online deal site your certificate or voucher will be voided after a missed appointment and you will not receive a refund.
Please try to arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled time to ensure a full session. If tardy by more than ten minutes, your time on the table will be adjusted accordingly and you will be charged for a full session.
Occasionally, we have worked on people that make sexual advances or request sexual favors. As a result of the problems we have encountered with these clients. We have a zero tolerance policy for sexual requests, advances, or any type of sexual misconduct. If you choose to ignore this policy, you can expect us to do the following:
- Immediately following an incident, your therapist will end the massage and leave the room.
- You will be required to pay in full for the massage regardless of the amount of time you spend in our office.
- If you do not pay and leave the premises as quickly as possible after the incident, we will call the police. The police station is only a few blocks away from us.
- All incidents (including sexual requests) will be reported to the City of Kansas City Police Department.
- You will not be allowed to schedule an appointment in our office in the future.